Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday AM

After waking at the @sscrack of day, I'm here at puter, at work still, after more than 3 hours. I've been compiling various de-stashing lists so I don't tear at my hair because I can't find what I'm looking for, printing those lists so I can make sure they are up-to-date, creating an online calendar to remind of when I can advertise on various yahoo groups, making lists to battle the "shiny things" monster and hopefully help keep focus, updating blogs, trying very hard not to get lost looking at other blogs, considering the future, no matter how bright nor dim it may be.

Life at its best, eh?

Oh and I've decided that I've cultivated horrible keyboarding habits. Such as not capitalizing, using weird made-up sandiwords, not seriously paying attention to little things like punctuation. I'm a smart woman, it's time to start *looking* like one online. I'm still me, just working at being me better.

I may have to have my favorite editor peer in here every once in awhile to beat my @ss if necessary.

No comments: