Saturday, March 1, 2008

my intention...

...is to use this blog as a means of charting my course in becoming a self-supporting artist.

there. i've said it. going to publish it too. right here.

gosh, that's scary. i kind of have to remember how to breathe here. ok, i can go on now.

while i am going to try to limit each post to one subject, as for instance, knitting, sewing, paper arts, scrapbooking, getting published, (deep breath), spirit journeys, what i'm reading, watching, dreaming about. i don't know how easy it will be to seperate one from another. it's all the same trip.

here i intend to document what i am doing, physically, emotionally, spiritually; hoping, that in the sharing, i will find kinship on the path. or inspiration or to be an inspiration.

here i will share my home, my workspace, my triumphs, my defeats.

in short, my life.

thank you, in advance, for being here too.

No comments: