Thursday, March 20, 2008

unavoidable absence

last saturday, i was sitting here at the ethelpooter doing some work, when felt my knee starting to swell. odd. not only swell, but got quite hot. when i tried to get up, i found that it wouldn't bend out of the sitting position. when i tried to walk, intense pain radiated up into my hip and lower back and down to my ankle.

oh oh.

i have a pinched nerve in my back that occasionally flares. so, after a few days flat out, a massage with a tiny woman who possesses pointy elbows, flu like symptoms after, i'm better now, thank you.

follow up appointment with sheryl today. hopefully, she'll leave her elbows at home.

thing is, being flat on my back for a few days certainly gave me alot of time to think and reflect. and i think i may have figured out some things...i'll try to share them as one cohesive ramble per post.

later though. i have to take a shower.

1 comment:

susan said...

hey girl!!!
i miss you humor! glad i found you again
love the post on being distracted by shiny things. hehe